Obesity is a major public health issue in the western society. Although weight loss seems simple, it can often be very difficult for those that have a large amount to lose. Achieving weight loss via traditional methods requires time, perseverance and a huge amount of dedication. For those that find regular weight loss methods ineffective, alternative methods must therefore be explored. Recognising that obesity was fast becoming a major health issue across all ages and demographics throughout Australia,
$80 / 1Hour
- Melt Down & Eliminate Stubborn Fat
- Cellulite Reduction
- Trim & Firming
- Repair & Rebuild Cell
- Strech Mark
Body sculpting with ultrasonic cavitation
Non-invasive treatment which aids in the reduction of localised fat deposits, cellulite and firming of your skin
Q: How does Ultrasonic Cavitation work?
A: The Ultrasonic Cavitation machine uses high-frequency sound waves to disrupt the fat cell walls, which causes the fat cells to “leak” their contents into the fluid spaces of your body. From there, your lymph system picks up this waste material (the loose fat) and begins circulating it through your body until it can be processed by the liver and eliminated with sweat, urine and faeces. The results are visibly noticeable immediately, however the entire process can take several days, and you will continue to experience results during this time.
Q: How many total Ultrasonic Cavitation treatments will I need?
A: The answer to this question varies a great deal, as there are many factors to consider. N the average a series to 10 sessions would be needed to achieve good results.
Q: How long does it takes to see actual results Ultrasonic Cavitation treatment?
A: Some results should be evident within 72 hours of each treatment. However, results vary from person to person.
Q: How much time do I need to take off work for recovery?
A: There is absolutely no pain, and no recovery time after treatments! The treatment is warm, soothing and pleasant – much like a hot stone massage. You can receive a treatment during your lunch hour and then drive yourself back to work immediately afterward.
Q: How often can/should I receive Ultrasonic Cavitation treatments?
A: You can safely receive Ultrasonic Cavitation treatments so often as every 3 days. Of course, the more frequently you receive treatments, the faster and more dramatic will be your results.
Q: What are the potential side-effects?
A: While side-effects are rarely reported, they occur occasionally, and usually involve a slight redness or irritation of the skin that resolves within a few hours.
Please Note: This treatment is not a weight loss treatment. An ideal candidate is someone who is seeking fat reduction from a specific area and it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle with healthy eating plan and regular exercise to optimise the benefits of the treatment.
YOU SHOULD NOT USE NON-INVASIVE Ultrasonic Cavitation
If any of the following applies to you:
- Have a pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Have metal implant in treatment area (such as gold threads). This does not apply to dental fillings or implants (these present no problem).
- Current-or history of-cancer, especially skin cancer or pre-malignant moles.
- Pregnant or nursing
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS, or using immunosuppressive medications.
- Any diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex (within the treatment area).
- Any active skin condition within treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, or rash.
- History of keloid scarring, abnormal wound healing or fragile skin
- Any surgical procedure, Botox, laser resurfacing or deep chemical peeling within the treatment area in past 3 months or still undergoing a process of complete healing.
- If you have any permanent fillers within the treatment area.
- If you have temporary dermal fillers within treatment area, consult your physician before using cavitation machine.
- Current use of medications, herbal preparations, vitamins or food supplements that may cause fragile or dry skin
NOTE: Other aesthetic procedures or any uncertainty regarding potential side effects, consult your physician before using the Ultrasonic Cavitation treatment.